Thursday, October 14, 2004

Update on downed powerlines in WI

I heard news reports on WTMJ and WISN this morning and again at noon regarding witnesses who say they saw four men, of "middle-eastern decent", videotaping the American Transmission Company headquarters in Pewaukee an hour before the towers fell. The first report I heard said one witness came forward. At noon, the number of witnesses increased to three - all independent of one another. (story below says two witnesses, an ATC employee and a WE Energies security officer)
I'm skeptical, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I have yet to see this anywhere in the print media or even on the WTMJ or TMJ4 web-sites.

UPDATE: WISN has the story. They credit WISN-TV for the story although I find no story on their web-site.

MORE: This from JS Online

No comments: