Thursday, September 16, 2004

Why blog?

Life is too short to sit back and not participate. Blogging is a new way to reach new people and new places. To share old thoughts and new ideas. I'm thankful that I live in a time and place where I have access to an outlet to share my thoughts and also to read and learn from others, with different opinions and experiences.

I hope that others who come across this blog take the time to add their thoughts and opinions.

Hopefully I will be able to post interesting thoughts that keep you coming back. I don't promise any single theme, however, the posts will address current events that impact common people.

I think, as the posts grow, people will be able to make their own judgement about my principles - no need to define them now.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Good on you! Keep it up! Bravo or brava, as the case may be.